Are we covered for that?
Accidents and injuries can happen at any place and at any time. It is important to protect yourself and make sure you can bounce back from whatever life may throw at you. Our accident policy offers features to promote healthier behavior in general, such as an auto accident benefit that pays more if the insured was wearing a seat belt and has airbags in the car. The annual wellness benefit covers annual health screening tests such as mammography, colonoscopy, and chest x-rays. It’s a way to stay ahead of the medical and out-of-pocket expenses that add up so quickly after an accidental injury – not just for emergency treatment, hospital stays and medical exams, but for other expenses you may face, such as transportation and lodging.
- Off-The-Job Accident
- 24 Hour | On/Off-The-Job Accident
- Benefits are paid directly to you, regardless of any other coverage you may have.
- Individual and family coverage is available.
Plan Includes Coverage For:
- Accident Emergency Treatment
- Follow-Up Visit and Physical Therapy
- Initial Accident Hospitalization
- Hospital/ICU Confinement