The working years are some of the most crucial times for families to find security. Group Term Life Insurance is an ideal way for participants to help protect and provide for their families during these important years. Employers are offered the flexibility of a guaranteed level rate for the first 5 years, with premiums designed to remain the same for the term period of 5, 10 or 20 years. The policies can be renewed up to age 100 after the original coverage period without having to provide evidence of good health, and living benefit riders can be added to enhance coverage.
- 5, 10, and 20 year options
- Guaranteed Acceptance up to $50,000!
- Family coverage options.
- Convertible: Participants who leave the group may convert their Group Term Life coverage to Universal Life Insurance coverage.
- Continuation of Coverage option for participants who leave the group.
- Waiver of Premium Rider for Total Disability included.
- Terminal Illness Accelerated Death Benefit Option Rider included.
- May be eligible for use in a Section 125, pre-tax employee-only benefit plan (up to $50,000).