The right insurance for the right situation. No guesswork. No surprises. Interest-sensitive whole life insurance provides permanent life insurance protection and grows cash value. Premiums never increase and guaranteed death benefits never decrease, plus participants will have a paid-up life insurance policy after 15 years of paid premium or upon reaching the age of 65, whichever is later. Life doesn’t hold any promises, but participants can ensure that the people and places that matter most to them – their family, their business, their home – are protected against the unexpected. Remains in force for the insured’s whole life.
- Guaranteed Acceptance.
- Individual or family coverage available.
- Money accumulates, income-tax-deferred, at a guaranteed interest rate of at least 4%.
- Portable, so coverage can continue if employment terminates.
- “Living Benefit” coverage of an Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness Rider
- Waiver of Premium due to Layoff Rider
The Whole Life Insurance Plan includes Critical Illness and Long-Term Care riders. Benefits can be accessed early to help with the cost of:
- Terminal Illness
- Critical Illnesses: Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, End-Stage Renal Failure, Major Organ Transplant.
- Confinement in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
- Home health care or adult day care.